Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome

Hi, my name is April Smith. I have been asked by several friends if I would start a health and fitness blog.  My first reaction was "Gosh no, I don't have time for that" and I pushed it aside.  As time passed, the thought kept creeping back into my mind. If  were to use the "I don't have time" excuse, I would be a hypocrite. I loathe that phrase. No one has time. We must make time. So I decided that if I can help just one person change their life for the better, become healthier and happier, then I should make the time.

I am no personal trainer.  I am no nutritionist.  I'm just a 28 year old working mom trying to be healthy and stay in shape. I live and learn by trial and error.  I am not going to guarantee that what works for me will work for you because if there is one thing I have learned, it is that no two bodies are the same.

I will be posting healthy recipes, substitutions for those guilty pleasure foods, and workout tips.  Bear with me as I get started. Hopefully you will find what I post to be helpful your journey.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment